- If you haven't familiarized yourself with Adobe Premiere, go check out this new guide for @WVUNews students. wvuvideojournalism.wordpress.com/adobe-premiere… #wvunews
- RT @ginadahlia: @wvunews students! Take advantage of my tweets this weekend from @TEACHAPALOOZA @Poynter #teacha14 for tips #wvunews
- RT @VLicataWVUNews: The new little WVU News family? #GA #WebProducer #TA @TietTranWVUNews @tchanWVUnews @wvunews #wvunews http://t.co/n9PqX…
Spring 2014, Episode 10
- Cory Sanchez: Executive Producer
- Tyler Channell: Associate Producer
- Emily Dick: Web Producer
Best of the Rest
Each week, the Best of the Rest section features student work from WVU News not included in the final newscast.
Ryan Fadus reports on how the Affordable Care Act will effect the local economy.
In today’s social where everyone is socially connected it comes as no surprise that businesses are starting to jump on board on the social media bandwagon in order to reach out to customers in a more cost effective manner. Adam King has more.
WVU News Reporter Will Hirsch finds out more about social media’s role in the dating world.
Learn more about the “WVU News” team and the student-produced newscast. Produced by Executive Producer Tyler Channell.