- RT @ginadahlia: “@EDenmanWVUNews: @ginadahlia @wvunews are both homework assignments 3 and 4 due Wednesday?” YES ALL HW DUE ON WED AT THE W…
- RT @LeslieRubinWCHS: Good luck @WVUNews anchor/sports hopefuls. Sent in my picks last night. Don't get down if you don't get what you want…
- RT @ginadahlia: @wvunews STILL WAITING on judges' results from anchor auditions for #wvunews with the holiday, may not know until Wednesday…
Spring 2014, Episode 10
- Cory Sanchez: Executive Producer
- Tyler Channell: Associate Producer
- Emily Dick: Web Producer
Best of the Rest
Each week, the Best of the Rest section features student work from WVU News not included in the final newscast.
Ryan Fadus reports on how the Affordable Care Act will effect the local economy.
In today’s social where everyone is socially connected it comes as no surprise that businesses are starting to jump on board on the social media bandwagon in order to reach out to customers in a more cost effective manner. Adam King has more.
WVU News Reporter Will Hirsch finds out more about social media’s role in the dating world.
Learn more about the “WVU News” team and the student-produced newscast. Produced by Executive Producer Tyler Channell.